Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Big Week


My days are going like this : pack, pack, sand, prime, paint, chase baby, pack pack pack, paint, paint, chase baby, paint, pack, paint some more....repeat x100.

Back in May we purchased a foreclosure and have spent the entire summer remodeling. The.Whole.House. Top to bottom. It has been lots and lots of hard work and headaches, but it has come out beautifully. I can't believe were are homeowners and will finally be moving to a small town!

Also- my Power90 arrived today-woohoo! I spent some time this afternoon reading everything over and am super pumped to begin the workouts tomorrow.

Later this week I'll have a post about the remodel, and some before-during-after pictures, as well as how this whole being homeowners thing came to be for us.

Until then!

No comments: