Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Season, Big Changes

As summer draws to a close, and Fall begins to creep in, I've decided to do some reflecting on my priorities. Blogging has fallen behind a long list of other things occupying my time, but not for my lack of desire to write. I've tried many things to start a new post...and found nothing that sparked my interest to blog about.

But in the end, I've realized that writing really is an outlet for me, something that helps break up the monotony of day to day chores and routines. Other blogs inspire me to think critically, examine other ideas/ways of life, and inspire me with ways to enrich my own.

So here I go- I'm going to just start writing until I get back in the hang of it. I don't even know if anyone checks this blog anymore, but I'm hoping to have some interesting & thought-provoking posts here soon! :)

No comments: