Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back in the Blog World

It's been a crazy few months.

Since I last posted, I became engaged, planned a wedding in just over 2 months, got married, took a brief honeymoon, and am now in the process of adjusting to married life while working and going to school. Whew.

Now that life is starting to settle down a bit, I am hoping to start blogging more and putting my thoughts down. So in the next week or so the blog should start to look a bit different, and I've got some ideas swirling around in my head. Looking forward to lots of reading and discussion!

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Hey Kassie!

Thanks for visiting me over at The Barefoot Mama. :o) CONGRATULATIONS on all of the wonderful, exciting things that you have/had going on! Praying that you continue to enjoy many more blessed events!

Kel
www.thebarefootmama.com